Kayla is such a girl. She LOVES to twirl. She just stands in the middle of the living room and twirls and giggles, and it is so funny to watch. Every once in a while she'll fall on purpose just to crack herself up!
Well, to make this even better to watch, we got such a fun surprise. Her Aunt Brenda and my Mom made her a tutu! She loves it and wears it all the time. I love to watch her twirl in it. I tried to get some cute pictures but she doesn't cooperate for the camera all that well so this is all I have...



4 comments:
Ha ha oh my gosh! So dang cute! That tutu is adorable and so is she!
Amy I miss you!!! How are you? Ok, she is so so cute, and SO big. Man, they sure grow up fast
Wow! That was made? Looks like it's from a store! Who did that again??
haha...She's so cute twirling in purple and pink! Mom and I could not be more proud!
I don't know Bren... who made that again??? It looks so professional!
Ha Ha, you crack me up! Thanks for the tutu, we love it!
Post a Comment