For those of you who don't know yet, there is another little Scorsone on the way... due August 18, 2011.!
For those of you who do know, I am so excited to share that I am 12 weeks and so happy for the first trimester to be coming to an end!
Things are definitely looking up at this point. My morning sickness is finally starting to lessen and I'm hoping that it will be gone soon. And I think Mitch is starting to come around with the whole idea of having another baby... finally.
This morning he asked Jaxton if he said "good morning" to the baby. Jaxton just looked at him like he was nuts so Mitch taught him how to rub my belly and talk to the baby. It was the sweetest little moment and a huge turn-around for Mitch. It just made me so happy. So that's that and I am so happy to be on my way into the second trimester!
1 comment:
Wahooooo for the second trimester. I am SOOOOooo excited.
Post a Comment