I am over this cold weather. I hate it and I want it to go away. The kids are climbing the walls and I want nothing more than to go for a walk... in the warmth of the sun, not the bitter cold. It is so unmotivating to know that every time I need or want to go out, I have to bundle everyone up and listen to the kids complain about it... as if I can change the fact that Jaxton has to wear long sleeves instead of short, and oh my, the absolute pain of having to put on a jacket! How dare I make him wear a jacket! This is his new complaint all the time. "But Mom.... I want to wear this shirt", and, "But Mom... I don't want to wear a jacket. I'm not cold. Can't I just not wear this jacket?" It's a full blown dilemma every time we walk out the door.
Like I said, I'm over it.
I'm unmotivated and blah, and so are the kids. It's making me cranky.
No comments:
Post a Comment