Oh my... anyone who really knows me can tell you that I don't eat hot sauce. I could care less if it didn't even exist.
However, while everyone else had a normal traditional dinner of chicken and broccoli, all I wanted was an egg sandwich. A yummy fried egg on top of toast with mayonnaise (mayonnaise also being something I normally have nothing to do with) topped with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cheddar cheese. Usually I always include avocado on my egg sandwich, but I didn't have any tonight.
Well needless to say, this craving for my egg sandwich was so strong that I skipped the meal that everyone else was having, and had my egg sandwich instead. I slathered on the mayonnaise that I normally hate (usually I use ketchup) and to top it off I smothered it in Cholula hot sauce. IT WAS THE BEST EGG SANDWICH THAT I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE! That's right folks... you heard me... the best egg sandwich I have ever had. Not only did I inhale it faster than anything ever eaten, but I went in for a second. Yes, a SECOND egg sandwich. Not because I was hungry, mind you. I just wanted more Cholula. And the second was just as good as the first. This is the wierdest craving that I can say I've had so far. I wonder if my new love for Cholula will last.

2 comments:
I'm totally laughing right now!
haha you crack me up!
Post a Comment