Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! Ahhh the day of love... I hope everyone feels especially loved today. 
Mitch and I have opposite work schedules today so we are going out to dinner on Thursday.  It will be nice to go out, just the two of us... and it's still early in the week so it gives me something to look forward to.  We always give each other a small little gift as well, so we did do that part last night.  I love Charlie Brown and I have the holiday collection of Charlie Brown DVDs, so he was so thoughtful and added another one for me.  Now I have the Valentine's Day one as well.  I loved it and we all watched it before bedtime last night.  We also got to cut into a Valentine's Day heart-shaped cake that Jaxton helped me make for a family Valentine's Day treat.  This was Jaxton's favorite part and he was so proud that he got to eat some of the cake that he helped make!
So Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  I hope it's wonderful!

1 comment:

Kelsi said...

Yay ... you get to celebrate V-day tomorrow! Hope its a great night!