Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Visit from Dad, Debbie, and Cheyenne

A couple of weeks ago, we were so lucky to have Dad, Debbie, and Cheyenne come visit us.  They stayed for 4 days, which went by way too fast.  We haven't seen them in so long and it was nice that they got to meet Jenna.  Both kids have grown and changed so much since last time they saw them.  Kayla warmed right up to them, which was surprising.  And this time, nobody was sick... thank goodness.  I don't think Dad and Debbie have ever been around Kayla when she's completely healthy and pleasant to be around, so I'm sure it was fun for them to be around her this time.  Cheyenne was a trooper.  The kids clung to him like you wouldn't believe... and he was so patient, God bless him.  Anyway, it was a fun few days and now I miss them.  I would love to show pictures, however for some reason blogger isn't uploading them.  That is why this post is two weeks late.  I will keep trying and hopefully I will be able to post some, eventually.

No comments: