Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Happy Thanksgiving 2011!!!  I love Thanksgiving... so much good food and family.  We hosted this year, as usual, and it was our first Thanksgiving in a new place.  It was so nice that my family was able to come out and celebrate with us.  I am so especially proud of my Grandpa John, because he's not so good with traveling.  Not only did he make the trip up here, but he also spent the night... and to top it all off, he held Jenna.  For all of those who don't know my Grandpa, he doesn't hold babies, so it's a really big deal if he decides to.  She loved him.  They even sat and had a conversation about I don't know what.  But the two of them went on and on.  It was so cute!  Of course, the minute I got the video camera out Jenna decided that she was done... go figure.  It was a much smaller gathering of people this year, which I was completely ok with.  It was just us with some of my family, our friend Isaac, and Mitch's daughter, Cynthia.  The kids had so much fun seeing everyone and eating.  All in all, it was a good day.



A Scorsone Family Picture
Me, Jenna, Jaxton, Mitch, Cynthia, Kayla



Cynthia, Jenna, Me, Mark

Grandpa John, Kayla



Mom got Kayla These cute clips.  They came in black and red.  I thought I'd put the red one on Jenna and it was so cute... we had to take a picture.


Mitch, Cynthia


The very rare occasion of Grandpa holding a baby.
Grandpa John, Jenna



Thanksgiving artwork that the kids made 
 So it's kind of hard to tell, but those are little leaves with things that we ar thankful for.  I always love to hear what kids are thankful for.
My leaves say: 1.) Logan  2.) My Family
Jaxton's say: 1.) God  2.) The pictures I made for me and Daddy
Kayla's says:  Water
Jaxton and Kayla share a leaf that says: Apple Cider and Hot Chocolate



A gathering of adults while the kids played outside
Cynthia, Mitch, Mom, Isaac, Mark


Mark and Isaac became pals.  They were addicted to a game of scrabble.  We broke them of it when Mom and I started playing bingo.

1 comment:

Kelsi said...

I can't believe how grown up Jenna looks. I can't wait to hold her!