Well we certainly have a lot to celebrate today. Today, Jenna is 2 months old. How is my sweet little baby 2 months old already? How has the time gone by sooo fast??? It's very bittersweet, watching her get big.
Last night she slept the WHOLE NIGHT THROUGH!!! 9 hours straight! This is the first time that we've all gotten a whole entire night's sleep. I can't say that it was the most restful for me, because the first time that they sleep for so long, I can't help but wonder if they are still breathing and alive. None-the-less, she slept for nine hours straight, which allowed me to get more sleep than usual. We'll see how long this sleeping gig lasts. We also had another big moment today... she found her fingers. She was in her swing and I heard her whining and snorting. I went to check on her and she was fighting with her hand. She was so desperately trying to suck on her fingers. After just a couple of minutes, she was settled and happy. I found her sucking on her middle and ring finger. I guess it looks like no more pacifiers for Jenna... another finger-sucking habit that I am going to have to break...
2 comments:
That is SO great! Congrats:) What a cutie pie. Love the fingers in the mouth!!!
Amy that is amazing. That is so early! WAHOOOO she is a doll face. Miss you
Post a Comment