On Thursday I went into Salt Lake with Mitch, because he had a work meeting. We just went for the day and it flew by so fast. My Mom was so patient and went with me and the kids to my old work, so I could say hello and introduce Jenna to them. It took much longer than I anticipated but it was so nice to see everyone. After that, the kids, Mom, and I went to lunch, and then we were off to pick up Mark from school and put the kids down for naps. Then, before I knew it, we were eating dinner and I had to go back home. I so badly wanted to spend the night so that I had a little bit more time with them, but Mitch had to work in the morning, so we headed back to Logan. I always miss them but it's wierd how when I spend time with them, it makes me miss them more. Luckily, Thanksgiving will be here soon and I will get to see everyone again. Not long after, it will be Christmas. I love the holidays. Here are some pictures from our visit...
I love this picture of my Mom and Jenna... so cuddly.
Kayla has this really bad habit of sucking on hair, so Mom was doing me a favor by cutting it for me.

This was very upsetting to Kayla
1 comment:
Don't you love family!! Its the best spending time together! Love that picture of Jenna and your mom.
Post a Comment