Saturday, November 19, 2011
Dirt, Dirt, and More Dirt!
Oh my heavens... so I have finally decided that I was going to do some deep cleaning in my house. I haven't really done it since we've moved in. It's not an easy thing to do when I constantly have to stop for some reason or another... whether it be for Jenna or for one of the other two. Since it's just a rental, I'm pretty sure it hasn't been truly done in quite some time by anyone, and boy is it obvious. I thought to myself, "well I'll do the upstairs today and the downstairs tomorrow". Let me tell you it's not that simple. I spent over an hour just on the upstairs baseboards. I haven't even begun to get to walls, light switches, etc. I'm pretty sure at this point that it would just be easier to repaint the whole house. Lord be with me, I have my work cut out for me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment