Saturday, November 26, 2011

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...

...Or as Kayla would say, "Bingle Bells".  I love the way this little girl talks... cracks me up!
Happy Winter!!!  I'm so excited for Christmas!!!  Thanksgiving is over, so on with the holidays we go.  I'm moving right on into Christmas.  I don't care that it's not December yet.  I've already cheated and started listening to Chrismas music before we even hit Thanksgiving.  Tomorrow I plan on breaking out all of the Christmas decorations.  Merry Christmas to all....

2 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my goodness!!! :)) looks like you guys had so much fun at thanksgiving, how fun everyone got to come up.And grandpa John! Oh my good ess that is way exciting he made the trip, and held Jenna! Wow!! What a sweet family picture! Jenna is soooo cute!! She is so little, and so cute!!

Kelsi said...

I loved catching up on your blog. I miss you Amy. We have to get together while I am in Salt Lake. I will be in SL Dec 25 - 30. Can we get together please????!!!