I'm getting really excited for Halloween. Usually it's a Holiday that I don't get too excited about but, since I've had kids, it has become much more exciting for me. Kayla won't know what the heck is going on but she'll look dang cute in her bunny outfit and Jaxton will have so much fun this year! Last year he had fun but I don't think he really grasped it all that well. This year, though... watch out. He'll pick up the door-to-door thing in a heartbeat. He will be ever so proud of his bag of candy and we will have to find a safe spot out of reach. Jaxton has learned the art of sneaking. I've caught him several times sneaking a piece of candy out of the candy jar after we've told him no and he has seen us walk away. It's so hard to get mad at him when he does it. He looks so cute on his very tippy toes, trying as hard as he can to get whatever it is he's not supposed to have. The first time I saw it, I had to walk out of the room and laugh before I put him in time out. :)
Picking out pumpkins has never been so fun as it has this year. Jaxton was amazed at all of the pumpkins to choose from and he even saw one that seemed to be almost as big as him. He got a kick out of that. Carving the pumpkins was even more fun. He wanted to get right in there and when he finally stuck his hand in to help me take out the guts, he said, "mommy that's gross!" No less than 5 minutes later, he dug right back in. I guess he couldn't help himself...











1 comment:
oh I love all those pictures! Isn't this time of year the best! He looks so cute with the pumpkins. We are looking so forward to Halloween too! Can't wait to see photos of the kids in their costumes. ;)
Post a Comment