Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Halloween this year was so much fun! All I heard from Jaxton all day was "It's Saturday...trick-or-treat and have candy!!!" Every day this week he woke up and thought he could go trick-or-treating. I had to explain to him that Halloween wasn't until Saturday. I knew he would have fun this year, but holy cow... The kid was running from house to house faster than his feet could take him. I had to tell him to slow down so he didn't fall. He was so cute to watch. The poor thing stutters so it took him so long to say trick-or-treat. We finally just had him say "happy halloween". For some reason, he could say that with no problem at all... go figure. At the end of the night we dumped out all of the candy and Jaxton thought it was amazing. Kayla, of course, thought she was entitled to some and she was so dang cute trying to fit a giant pixy stick into her mouth. Here are some pics...

Daddy helping get ready


Jaxton eating a banana in true monkey style

Jaxton is pondering the fact that he looks like the toy monkey

Me and the kids

Kayla's trying so hard to stay awake




Jaxton's little legs were tired on the way home... daddy had to carry him


She's trying so hard to get into that candy



Jaxton's candy pick for the night...

Kayla and the pixie stick

2 comments:

Banana said...

Oh Amy! It looks like Halloween was a huge success! I love all those photos. The kids both looked so perfect! ;)

Bren said...

They are both such characters! I love it! Looks like you guys had a fun time. wish I could have been there.