Just this past Sunday, Mom threw Kayla a belated baby shower. It was so much fun! We did the same thing when Jaxton was born and it was so much fun that we did the same for Kayla. It's always fun to show off the baby to people who have never met her before and she actually dealt with it quite well. She only got cranky towards the end and it was just because she was tired. I was hoping there would be no stranger anxiety.
Mom got me a crib set, which I was so excited about. Kayla seems to have lots of boy things...most everything except for her carseat. She has Jaxton's hand me down swing, bouncy seat, crib bumper, etc. It will feel good to have something girlie and cute for her. I'm so excited! She got some cute clothes, too, that I can't wait to put her in. Not a huge fan of snow but I do love winter clothes. She's gonna be so cute! I don't have any pictures yet but when I do, I will post them. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment