We have had a couple of milestones since my last post. Kayla had baby cereal for the first time and she hated it. It was so cute. We've come a little ways since then but we still have a long way to go before I can say that she truly enjoys meal time. Maybe she will like baby food better. We'll see...
Mitch and I also celebrated our 2nd anniversary. We took a very much needed overnight trip to Park City to celebrate. It was the first time that we have gone anywhere alone together since we've been married and I have to say that it was amazing. Mom and James watched the kids and Cynthia had the house all to herself. I think she enjoyed the peace and quiet.
Jaxton played teatherball (sp?) for the first time, too. Gosh he is getting so big. Anyway, here are some pics...
2 comments:
I'm not sure what picture your looking at, but she really seems to be enjoying them! HA! She is too much! I can't wait to come for Christmas and just squeeze her!
I'm so glad you got away together. It makes such a difference just to spend some time together.
Post a Comment