| Kayla and her favorite toy |
Saturday, September 26, 2009
fun in the bouncy chair
Kayla has two new favorite things. We have one of Jaxton's old toys that we thought for sure he would love when he was little. As it turns out, he didn't play with it all that much and Kayla can't get enough. It's a ball that rolls around on it's own and you press buttons and it makes noises and tells you the shapes and the animals, depending on what you press. She's amazed by it and it is so cute to watch! She also had her first experience with the bouncy seat last night...you know, the kind that hang from the door frame and the baby sits/stands in it and bounces. She loved it! I could have watched her forever. Jaxton likes it pretty well too. He put's teddy in it and makes him bounce. It's so cute to watch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is changing so much! She looks so cute....I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you. Life has been crazy as you know when a baby comes along. I'll call you this week! Love ya!
Post a Comment