Owen got to meet his Grandma Diana and Grandpa Neal for the first time on Monday. He LOVED them... LOVED them. It was too cute. He is very shy when he meets new people. He really likes the attention, but he looks down and won't make eye contact. It's the cutest thing. It didn't take long before he was in Grandma and Grandpa's arms. And that was that... he was hooked.
Owen and Jenna also got to experience a pumpkin patch for the first time. Owen wasn't too sure. I think I was more excited about it than he was. Jenna, on the other hand, loved it! That girl had so much fun! I could have stayed for hours and just taken pictures of her. Kayla thought it was super amazing, too, and Jaxton had fun flexing his muscles for us. He got in over his head on some super giant pumpkins that he tried to pick up. I swear he was going to pop some veins... Yeesh!





















2 comments:
How did Owen get so big already? Man, kids grow up fast don't they? All of your kids just seem so grown up now....we must be getting old;)! Looks super fun! I need to take my kids to one!
AMY I love all the updates. Your kids are so big and cute. I hope you are doing well. MIss you!
Post a Comment