Saturday, October 26, 2013

Loving the Fall

I love, love, love the fall!  The colors are gorgeous, and as much of a pain as it is to rake sometimes, I love when the leaves fall.  It provides such good, down-to-earth entertainment for my kids.  And me too, I guess.   I have so much fun watching them giggle their little hearts out when they play in them.  Last year they just threw them up and thought it was amazing. This year they really played in them.  They jump in them, and bury each other in them, and put them in a huge pile ate the end of the slide so they can land in them.  I love it.

 
 
I LOVE HOW JENNA'S HEAD JUST BARELY PEEKS OVER THE LEAVES

 
 
IT'S DEFINITELY NOT COMPLETE FUN UNLESS DADDY GETS IN THERE TO WRESTLE WITH THEM



BURYING JAXTON




LEAVE IT TO JENNA TO STOP AND BLOW ON HER FAVORITE WEED FLOWER
 
 
 
BURYING KAYLA



NOTHING LIKE THROWING THE LEAVES TO SEE HOW HIGH THEY GO






No comments: