Saturday, October 26, 2013

Guess What's Missing???

Yup, that's right... Jaxton lost his first tooth!!!! He was such a brave boy when he pulled it out.  I saw "the fear of the unknown" written all over his face.  Is it going to hurt really bad? Is it going to bleed a lot?? Am I going to be ok without my tooth????
He took the plunge anyway, and with all his courage gave it that last good crack so that it would pop out.  He was super amazed, and had my camera been charged, I could've gotten his awesome reaction.  It was priceless! 
I had tons of fun being the toothfairy, by the way.  A handwritten letter with glitter sprinkled all over it and a gold dollar coin lay waiting for him to find under his pillow.  He couldn't have been more excited when he found it.  And he brought it to school for everyone to see!  Cute boy... I love him.

No comments: