Saturday, February 25, 2012

Snow Day!

We haven't really had too much snow this winter, which is wierd.  Trust me... it doesn't bother me any, but the kids have just been itching to play in it.  Well last week it finally snowed enough to really play in.  The kids got to use their new saucer sleds that they got for Christmas and they had sooooo much fun!!!!  It was so cute to just watch the pure joy that they had.  Nothing else mattered to them at that moment.  I don't think that I will ever forget the honest-to-goodness laughs that came from deep down in their bellies.  Just when I thought they couldn't laugh any harder, out they came with more.  It was so heartwarming.  I love moments like those.



2 comments:

Dean and Rachel said...

Oh those smiles are to die for. Kids have the best life don't they?

Kelsi said...

Love all the updates. Looks so fun.