Jenna had her 1st babyfood a few days ago... green beans. She's the only kid I've had that doesn't choose to spit it out or swallow it. She tries to chew it. It's the funniest thing. After a while it ends up coming out, but she doesn't intentionally spit it out. It's just because she holds it in her mouth for too long and it has too much spit mixed with it. I love feeding this girl. She's so good natured about it.
At first bite, she didn't know what the heck was going on. I had to basically force the spoon into her mouth. She was good about it, though... not one tear.
Then she decided that she liked it.
Her favorite part is trying to feed herself.
1 comment:
That is so fun. She is already trying to feed herself ha ha. I love it. I love her toes in the bottom photo.
Post a Comment