Well Jenna has officially had her first "half birthday". I can't believe that this girl is 6 months old already. She is growing so fast and she is so much fun! She talks like crazy, has learned that she can get around by scooting, tries to give kisses (only when she feels like it, of course... never on cue), and has this obsession with staring down Mitch. I can't even nurse her when he is in the same room, because all she wants to do is stare at him. It's the funniest thing. And her most favorite trick in the world to do is spit. She has learned to vibrate her tongue between her lips, and if she's not talking, she's spitting. She finds it especially funny to spit while she's eating, so that the babyfood goes every which way. She loves Jaxton like crazy. All he has to do is stand next to her and she laughs like he's just done the most hilarious thing that a person can do. I can't get enough of watching them. Her toy of choice... her walker. She loves it. She can't reach the floor to actually walk with it, but she loves to sit in it. And Kayla has so much fun pushing her around in it. I think it's Kayla's new favorite toy, too. She pretends like her Mickey Mouse doll is her baby, and she puts him in the walker like Jenna while she pushes it around. If Jenna's not in it, I am sure to find Mickey Mouse in it. It's the cutest thing. Here is my sweet Jenna girl at 6 months old...




1 comment:
She is so dang cute!
Post a Comment