I can't believe that Jaxton is 4 years old already. Where does the time go???? He's so big now! Luckily his birthday landed on a Sunday and so we got to have his party on his actual birthday. I was glad because he was so extremely excited to be 4 and have a party! I think that this is the most excited that I have ever seen him get. He couldn't sleep the night before and he couldn't concentrate or stop talking while we were in Church. To top it off, it was Palm Sunday, so it was a longer Mass than usual. We ended up in the lobby because he couldn't stop asking if Church was over so that we could have his party.
We took him to the Discovery Gateway Children's Museum and it was perfect for the kiddos. There were different rooms with different activities... a market, a house, a consturction site, a farm, a waterplay area, etc. Everything was miniature size so the kids could play. Upstairs there were more scientific-based things to do and outside there was an emergency helicopter that they could get into and pretend like they were paramedics. They had so much fun! After that, it was back to the house for pizza, cake, and presents.
Jaxton got a special visitor for his birthday... his brother, Jared.
Playing peek-a-boo with Sissy
Jaxton and his cousin, Joey, being helicopter pilots
This is just a little toy house that was upstairs. Downstairs was a lifesize playhouse for kids. I couldn't get any pictures because there were always too many kids in there to get a good shot.
building with Daddy
All tuckered out and sleeping with his leap pad

















2 comments:
What a fun day! I wish I was there to celebrate with you! his tongue cracks me up in this picture!
He is getting so big! Looks like fun :)
Post a Comment