Well we had our ultrasound yesterday and it's a girl! I'm so happy. First and foremost, everything seems to be on track and healthy... thank goodness! The ultrasound tech said that her heart looked really really good and strong, and she didn't see any problems anywhere else. She weighs 10 oz and apparently that's big. The ultrasound tech said that the average baby, at this point, usually weighs anywhere from 6-8 oz. Secondly, as far as the gender, I know I would have been happy either way, but I was hoping for a girl. I loved having a sister and I can't imagine baby Kayla being the only girl. Jaxton kept denying that it was a girl at first, but now he seems to be getting used to the idea. I don't really think that the ultrasound pictures were all that clear so I won't post them all. The baby kept trying to turn over, so we couldn't really get a good profile of the face. The best one that we have is a picture of her putting her hand on her forehead. You can see her arm coming all the way up to her face and her hand is on her forehead. Her legs are also bent and you can see a little foot almost touching her elbow.

4 comments:
I'm so excited, and am so excited Kayla will have a younger sister. CONGRATS!!! Love ya
Woohoo! How wonderful Amy! A little sister for Kayla and Jaxton--I am so happy for you all.
Thanks Anna! We are excited and I am so anxious this time around. The big day can't come soon enough. Hey, I was wondering if I could have access to view your blog. I can't look at it since you went private and I miss the updates on those cute kiddos of yours. :) My email is alscorsone@yahoo.com
WAHOOOOOO our little girls can be best buds. You will have to bring her to Iowa to visit :) I am so excited for you guys.
Post a Comment