Sunday, March 20, 2011

Magic Monkey Bananas!

We recently got a book from the library called "No More Cookies".  In the back of the book it gives a recipe for Magic Monkey Bananas, which are just chocolate covered bananas with sprinkles.  I have never made these before, but knew that they had to be put in the freezer for a period of time once they were covered in chocolate.  So since we are all home on Sunday nights, I thought it would be fun to make them for dessert.  Well... come Saturday, Mitch found out that he had to work on Sunday and was really disapointed about it.  We usually look forward to our Sundays since we are all home.  Anyway, Jaxton and I made the Magic Monkey Bananas and brought them to him at work.  He was so excited to sit down with us and share in the fun dessert, even though he had to work.  Jaxton could not have been more proud to bring Daddy a special treat!






Then we headed to Wal-Mart for diapers and I found the cutest little outfit for Kayla.  Geez, I can't wait for spring!





No comments: