On Saturday we had Jaxton's birthday party at Fat Cats. It's a local bowling alley that is like a dream come true to kids. It has this really big area to play games and lots of flashing lights and a counter to get prizes with your tickets from the games you played. Jaxton was in heaven. He and Uncle Mark won tons of tickets which scored him this way oversized tennis ball that you could kick around, a wallet (now he thinks he's just like Daddy), and a blue mechanical pencil that he never puts down. After bowling and games, we went back to the house for cake, ice cream, and presents.
Jaxton thought thas his cake was amazing. He insisted upon having a baseball cake and he loved it. Good ol' Costco does make wonderful cakes. He was all about his presents this year which made it really fun. When he turned 1 he didn't really get it and last year he could have cared less. This year was the year of excitement! He was so cute to watch. He's such a little person now, I just can't believe how much he's growing into himself. I love to watch him and listen to all the things that pop out of his mouth. It's so funny, the things he says.
Baby Kayla had no problem getting in the middle of all of the excitement, too. She practiced standing all day and I finally got a picture of it... finally!
The computer was a present from Mitch and me. It was the highlight of his day. He feels so big with his own computer to play on!
Jaxton and Baby Kayla giggling together

















2 comments:
Seriously can't believe he's 3!!! I love all of the pics and what a cute cake.
I love fat cats. You are a good mom. Your kids are cute and I love that he got his own computer!
Post a Comment