Friday, April 9, 2010

My baby is growing up!

I'm both happy and sad at the same time.  Kayla got her first tooth yesterday... her bottom right tooth... and the one next to it is ready to pop through at any time.  I think a little bit of it has but she doesn't really let me feel it for very long.  I'm so going to miss her little toothless smile.  It was so cute!  I'm so happy that she's healthy and developing as she should but I'm so sad that soon she won't be my little baby anymore.  I just can't believe how fast the time goes by...

1 comment:

Dean and Rachel said...

Amy I seriously hate how fast they grow and change. I want to stop time!!! I NEED to see your kids and YOU!!! Let's plan something PLEASE. Email me rkunz22@hotmail.com
How much does Kayla weigh now?