Friday, March 5, 2010

It's been a while

Well I feel like it's been forever since I've posted anything. It's so wierd how life just seems to pass by so fast. I lose track of time. I have been anxiously awaiting the birth of my sweet baby niece, Payton, and she is finally here! Congrats Brenda and Eric!!! Life in the Scorsone household seems to just be the same as usual. Work, home, work, home...
The kids are constantly changing. Jaxton is so close to being fully potty trained. He seemed as though he was regressing for a few days but I think he's back on track now. If only we could master the art of not peeing at night... that would be amazing. Baby steps I guess. He's very in tune to everyone's emotions and he's figured that if I'm upset with him all he has to say is, "I just love you, mommy", and I won't be mad at him anymore. This worked at first but I'm learning to stay strong through his cuteness. Sweet boy... I can't help but love him.
Kayla is, as always, into everything. She still loves the bathtub and, even if there's no water in it, she still tries to climb in. She was successful once when we weren't looking. There was, of course, no water in it (We would be looking if there was). Being that it was an empty tub this made for a not so soft landing. Between that and the fact that she has discovered the toilet paper roll, we now have to leave the bathroom door shut at all times.
She stands now too, kind of. She's not really brave enough to let go of anything and stand solo. She did stand up by herself once with no support, but once she realized she was standing, she fell right on her bum. It was cute. And she loves to walk while holding onto our fingers. I can't believe how big she is already.

Kayla discovered she loves balloons


Look at my legos Mom!


Jaxton and his big brown eyes

No comments: