The kids are getting so big. I can't even believe it. They play together all the time and it is so cute. I still can't believe how well Jaxton has adjusted and you can tell that he and Kayla really just like each other. He's not so good at sharing most of the time but he always wants her in his room with him and she constantly follows him wherever he goes. And when she's not able to follow Jaxton around everywhere, she will find something else to occupy her time. She loves to play "so big", and she has discovered the fun of the bathroom. She loves the bathtub. Whenever it is just a little too quiet, I have learned that the first place I should check is the bathroom. I always find that girl trying to climb in the tub. We are learning to leave the door shut.
3 comments:
...Those are precious! I am happy to see that she has caught on to "so Big" since I left! And her and Jaxton together... Too cute. I miss them so much. I wish that you could come for the shower, I will really miss having you there:) Love you
Oh my goodness....Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big Kayla is now. She is seriously adorable. What a cutie. How old is she now and how big?
I just looked at your counter...Is Kayla seriously 9 months old? You've got to be kidding me! She is so old.
Post a Comment