Monday, September 1, 2014

Peas!

I have never really gardened before and don't know anything about it, which is totally contrary to what the rest of my neighborhood does.  Having been exposed to it now, my interest has been piqued!  My neighbor gave me some pea seeds and I planted them with the kids.  I have a little space of nothingness in the backyard and it gave us just enough room for them.  I'll be honest, I don't have a green-thumb at all so I didn't think much would come of them, but we actually got quite a few peas!  It was so much fun!  The kids were so excited to pick peas all the time and since they are... well, you know... PEAS... I told them to have at it!!!  What mother is going to say no to such healthy snack???  After such a tiny success, I'm pretty sure it would be so fun to have a garden.

No comments: