Watching Frozen. Joe and Maria have never seen it.
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
A Visit From Grandma and Grandpa Scorsone
We have never really spent time with Joe (Mitch's Dad) and prior to this summer, we have never met Maria (Joe's wife), so it has been quite extraordinary to spend so much time with them this summer. I mentioned in a previous post that we spent a few days camping with them and they continued on to have a vacation in Idaho. On their way back home, they stopped and stayed with us for a few days and it was a wonderful time. The kids had so much fun playing with them and it was fun to take them blackberry picking. Maria and Joe seemed to really like it here and I'm so glad. We all had a good time cooking together and Maria helped me to get back onto a healthy eating schedule. I'm so bad at keeping a healthy eating schedule. I'm a breakfast skipper, which I've learned makes for some really random eating patterns throughout my day. It has been a challenge to become a breakfast eater, but since I've been sticking with it, I've found that I do have more energy than usual and it does regulate my eating... a lot! The kids were sad to see them go, especially Kayla. It will be nice when we can all have a good visit again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment