Monday, September 1, 2014

Kayla's in Kindergarten!

Kayla officially started Kindergarten!  This girl was so excited!!!  Kindergarten is half-day, just like it was with Jaxton and I'm glad.  A whole day is too much.  Kayla has the same teacher that Jaxton did, Ms. Richardson.  She is amazing and I'm glad she could swing getting Kayla into her afternoon class.  Kayla had no problem just bipping into her classroom and getting right to it.  Jaxton's class was letting out for lunch as we were leaving and his lunchroom is right next to the kindergarten class, so he went in to give Kayla some well-wishes for her 1st day.  It was so cute.  She couldn't have been happier to see her big brother.  She felt so special!  I picked her up later that day and she had a wonderful day in class.  She sits next to a little girl named Addie and Ms. Richardson said that they are two peas in a pod.  This is going to be a good year!



 I can't leave her very first day of school without a picture of her and her teacher, Ms. Richardson.  I don't think Kayla's smile could get any bigger.

No comments: