While we were at Mom's house, Jaxton discovered a pogo stick. He had so much fun trying to master that thing! It was funny to watch.
Mom put Kayla's hair in braids and Kayla loved them! I had to click a pic. They were so cute with her outfit!
Owen's a curious little thing. Like I said in a prior post, he loves his lawnmower. While he was mowing the cement, he realized the gas cap came off. I watched him for the longest time try to figure out what the heck it was and how to put it back on. He never did figure it out. That didn't stop him from mowing the cement, though.
Mom got Jaxton, Jenna, and Kayla butterfly catchers and they absolutely love them! Jenna is so dang cute with hers.
Owen is officially a big boy instead of a baby, I guess. We were at Smith's and this is the first time that the associate gave him a balloon with the rest of the kids. He used to get passed over because he was too little. Owen loved his yellow balloon. They were inseparable for days.
Owen had his first time-out. He wasn't happy about it at all!
We went strawberry picking for the very first time. In the past we have always gone blackberry picking, but we never can seem to get to the strawberries, so we were really excited to do it this year.
Logan has a summerfest every year where local artists sell their stuff. I have never heard of it prior to now, but apparently it's something to do every year. I took the kids to it and it was awesome. They of course wanted to touch everything so I was constantly telling them not to. I was happy that we happened to have taken a wrong turn while we were walking and ran into these princesses! I'm sure the kids felt really included since there ended up being something in it for them.



















No comments:
Post a Comment