We did this a little while ago, but I forgot to post it. The kids and I have never been hiking before, so my dear friend and neighbor decided that she was going to show us what we were missing and took us on a little hike. It was so much fun and I loved watching the kids. Had I brought warmer clothes for the kids, then maybe we wouldn't have had meltdowns by the time we got to the car, but all-in-all it was a good time. I should've known better than to underestimate the colder weather in the mountains. I can't wait to do this again sometime!
I love kids from the back... so cute
I love that they're holding hands in this picture... such sweet friends
My neighbor's daughter looked so cute and small next to all of the trees
A nice lady who was jogging stopped and took a picture of all of us
of course, you can never get all the kids looking at once... much less, smiling at the same time
Such a happy girl
1 comment:
How fun! It looks beautiful! Cute group of kids to!
Post a Comment