Thursday, June 7, 2012

long awaited visits

A few weeks ago, Mark made his 8th grade graduation and his confirmation all in the same weekend.  The kids and I went out to Salt Lake and got to stay with Mom for 5 days.  It was a much needed trip, and we were all especially excited because we got to see lots of family.  My Aunt Sally and my Aunt Kathy made a trip in from California.  My sister, Brenda, and her daughter, Payton were able to come in from Arizona, as well as my brother, Mike.  It was so nice to spend time with everyone.  I do have to say, though, that Jenna was a little pill.  She wouldn't go to anyone without crying... with the exception of Mike.  She loved Mike.  So, sadly, I don't have many pictures of her with family.  Payton and Kayla got along much better this time around.  Last year didn't go so well, so I was happy to see them play together this time.  It reminds me of how much I miss the idea of them living close to each other... maybe someday.  All in all it was a good trip.  As always, it went by too fast.





No comments: