On April 30th, Kayla turned 3 years old! The years are just going by faster and faster. She loves mickey mouse and so we were going to have a mickey mouse birthday party, but at the last minute she wanted minnie. Thankfully, Grandma and Grandpa Vetti sent her a birthday card that had a minnie mouse princess crown that she could wear. I didn't really think that she would keep it on all that long, but that girl felt so special in it. She wore it almost all the way up until naptime. It was so cute. They also sent her Lady and the Tramp, which she loves. We didn't have her birthday party on her actual birthday but we celebrated with a cinnamon roll for breakfast and a cupcake after dinner, so she could blow out some candles. We had her birthday party about a week later. We kept it small with just family. We were going to have some neighbor friends over but Jaxton was sick. Mitch and I got her a bike, which she refused to try unless she held onto my neck the whole time. Luckily we are past that now and she LOVES her bike. She pedles like a pro. Grandma Marilou and Grandpa James got her a kitchen, which she loves. She was being camera shy when she got it and wouldn't let me take pictures of her. So I just took a picture of the kitchen. She makes me food every day with Jaxton. It's so cute. I can't believe my little baby Kayla is 3!





I caught her dipping into the fruit bowl
Kayla with Great Grandpa John. They are best friends.
And there she is holding onto my neck...
Kayla's Kitchen
3 comments:
Such an adorable little girl! What a sweet patient mommy to let her hold on to you like that!
I cannot believe she is 3 Amy!! She is such a cutie.
Holy cow....I remember when you were prego with her. CRAZY! Sounds like a fun bday. What a cutie!!!
Post a Comment