Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Yesterday was Mitch and my 4 year anniversary.  I'd say that I can't believe that we've already been married for 4 years, but I can.  It actually feels as though it's been longer than that.  Since, at this point, going on any kind of date is out of the question, we decided to make celebrating a family affair and go on a day-trip to Bear Lake.  Once we got there, it took us a long time, but we finally found a sandy spot for the kids to play... it was in Idaho.  Go figure... a big huge lake that seemed to be mostly on the Utah side, and the only sand is in Idaho.  It was actually really fun, and although the whole family was sick with colds, it was nice to get out of the house.




Jaxton and Kayla were a bit hesitant of the water at first...



But then they saw Daddy go in...



And off they went... still a bit hesitant


This was Jenna's first trip to the lake.  She is exactly 7 weeks old in this picture.



Jaxton and Kayla found this large sand hole and had a great time playing in it.



Then, back into the water they went.



This was the perfect spot for kids, because they could go so far out and the water was still shallow.





Jaxton was so intrigued with anything he could see at the bottom of the lake.


2 comments:

Dean and Rachel said...

GORGEOUS PICS! Happy Anniversary. 3 kids in 4 years...pretty good i'd say;)!

Kelsi said...

How fun! I am so glad you got out and enjoyed yourselves. I LOVE bear lake.