Saturday, September 24, 2011

6 weeks

Well it's been a long time since I've written but I'm going to attempt to catch up on the last month or so.  We are here in Logan... actually Smithfield, on the outskirts of Logan... and we are loving it.  We aren't quite settled in yet but we are getting there.  I absolutely love the people in our neighborhood.  I couldn't ask to be around friendlier people!  Jenna is getting so big.  She is 6 weeks old already and I can't believe it.  She is a happy baby for the most-part.  She smiles more and more and it just melts our hearts.  She is starting to coo, which I love to listen to.  The kids are absolutely loving her and I have to constantly remind Kayla to be gentle.  Mom came out for a visit and it went by way too fast. Two days just isn't enough.  It was so nice to have her here...  I miss her like crazy.  I don't really know what else.  I'm constantly busy.  Two little ones and an infant is a lot of work, but I love it.





Jenna's feet next to Kayla's... I love it.





This is a typical moment at my house... everyone fighting for Daddy's attention.
This picture is a classic for me.



My Mom and Jenna... Jenna was in the middle of trying to eat Mom's face.



Jenna is so comfy in her Grandma's arms



These little purple booties are a gift from my Aunt Kathy.  Kathy made these and they will be perfect for the colder weather.  I love them.




This little hat came in a gift basket that my Mom got at an auction.  It doesn't really fit Jenna very well, but I had to take a picture of her in it, because it's such a cute little hat.

1 comment:

Kelsi said...

Amy I am so happy for you and your cute family. So glad you can stay home and be a mom without having to go to work everyday!