Whenever Mitch goes out of town he always makes sure that he comes back with a little something for each of us. He's been out of town 3 different times in the last month and so the kids have gotten super excited about so many surprises! Just this last time, he went to L.A. for his GM testing and came back with fun different candies for Jaxton and I. Kayla got her first set of nail polishes and 2 tubes of lip gloss. She was in heaven! I love that she is such a girl! A little later on, Mitch and Jaxton got on the roof to get the air up and running and Kayla was devastated that she couldn't be with them. I quickly sidetracked her with her new nailpolish, and all of her devastation was immediately forgotten. We had so much fun painting our nails and putting on lip gloss.
Love those cute chubby hands
She's gotta check 'em out
She's now deciding on purple when we just got done doing a different color
3 comments:
Those hands are so stinkin cute. LOVE the painted nails. What a cutie pie!!!
So precious!I love those little hands :)
Oh my gosh!!!! So dang cute. I love her.
Post a Comment