On Friday, Mitch and I took a drive in the mountains and ended up at East Canyon Reservoir. It was the first time that the kids played in water other than a pool or bathtub and they loved it. They didn't really know how to react to the sandy dirt beneath their feet at first, but they quickly got used to it. Jaxton even made a little friend and I could have watched them play together all day.
Enjoying some lunch in the mountains
Playing in the water

Jaxton and his new friend

3 comments:
The blog looks so cute...I love the photo of the kids on the header. Can you please add my mom to the reading list--she enjoys following! her email is kathecollins@gmail.com. thank you!
Thanks Anna! Of course I will add your mom. I will do it right now... :)
Cute pictures. That looks like fun. The lake always makes a fun day.
Post a Comment