Last night Mom took me to an ABBA coverband concert. They call themselves ARRIVAL, and it was sooo much fun! They are from Sweden and one of them was the most happy little man that I've ever seen. He just made me laugh. We had really good seats in the front row and were praying that it wouldn't start thundering and lightening. They would have called it if it had, and that would have been two years in a row that mom and I tried to see them and couldn't. Lucky for us, there was only a sprinkle here and there. We got to enjoy the whole thing and then got a picture and autographs after. Then we got lost on the way to Denny's to enjoy some late night coffee and cheescake. On Wednesday, they are having a Mama Mia movie-in-the park/sing-a-long. I'm thinking of taking the kids. Jaxton would love it. He really likes that movie. I saw so many little kids having fun at this concert and I kept thinking of him. He loves to stand on my bed and sing to my ABBA cd. I just about died when I saw them let all of the little kids on the stage to sing "Dancing Queen" with them. It was so cute and I could just see Jaxton up there dancing. There is always next year... hopefully.
This is the happy guy... I loved him
Here is Mom and me with the band
2 comments:
he he...SO FUN! You are such cutie pie. Sure miss your guts!!!
Looks way fun! Love the pictures.
Post a Comment