Last night Mitch and I went on a date. It's amazing how much you forget that it
is possible to have a real adult conversation when you don't have the kids around. I personally think that we should have a date night every week. Is it going to happen? Probably not. Our schedules just don't mesh that well...but it sure does sound nice. We went to a movie and to dinner and still got back in time to put the kids to bed. Over dinner we daydreamed about me finding a way to work at home, or better yet, not have to work at all. Oh what a wonderful fantasy! All in all, it was a really good night.
1 comment:
Glad you guys had a wonderful date night! I also want Date Night every week--geez I wish!
Those nights are precious and important--and daydreaming is always nice when you can do it together!
Post a Comment