Sunday, September 20, 2009

It's been a long time

Wow it has been a really long time since I've posted anything. The kids are getting big and things are busy. Cynthia just turned 17, Jared moved out, and we are busy trying to get the paneling around the garage painted. Jaxton now has his very own room and loves it. Not to mention the fact that now there is one less child in Mith and my room. Now it's just down to the two of us and Kayla. We all sleep so much better. Jaxton still loves to dance and his new favorite thing is sign language. Cynthia is taking a sign language class in school and is teaching him what she knows. He loves it. My favorite thing he says in sign language is, "it's nice to meet you". It is so dang cute.


Jaxton loves to dance



Kayla in her darling dress


Jaxton and Kayla... She's huge!

2 comments:

Banana said...

The kids are so cute! I love that dress on Kayla--how darling. Glad to hear all is going well. ;)

Bren said...

I am so glad that you updated! I was getting a little anxious! They are so cute. I love her little dress, I want to just squeeze her :)