Kayla is sooo big. She is 25 inches long and weighs 12 lbs. 7 1/2 oz. What a chunk...it's so cute. She got her first round of immunizations and she cried for a minute, but generally she did really well.
My Cute Baby Kayla

She found her thumb

What a good big brother

My Family
3 comments:
Amy, she is so precious! Lyla had those jammies and it is bringing it all back to me. Gosh they grow fast! What a healthy little one you have! Litte chubbers...I love chubby babies.(Lyla is 13 months and weighs 19 pounds and 29 inches long. hehe.)
Oh my goodness....she is a doll! I love the first picture with her headband. I also love that she found her thumb!!! I'm so glad she's marrying my son:)
Adorable! she looks so much like you! I can't wait til you come and I get to finally meet her. I am so excited! 6 More days!
Post a Comment