Friday, July 28, 2017

A Trip to Tony Grove

So a couple of days ago we took a trip to Tony Grove.  We've known that it's existed ever since we've moved to Logan, but we have yet to get to it.  Finally, 5 years later, it happened! Oh my gosh it's so cute there! A cute little reservoir and hiking trails and tons of wildflowers... and moose!!! We saw a moose and I pretty much loved him.  I wish I could've gotten a picture.  The little kids were too little to care, but the older kids thought he was fantastic!




















I love these flowers... or seeds... or whatever they are.  They look like they belong in a Dr. Seuss book!




Owen saw me taking a picture of these red flowers and knew I liked them, so he was so happy to pick one for me!



Jaxton brought his toy explorer binoculars that he got years ago.  They actually worked surprisingly well!




 I swear this kid wasn't satisfied until he jumped off of every rock he saw...





I loved seeing these two have the friendliest of chit-chats as they walked along.  They must've been talking about something good, because they were in their own little world for so long.




So I'm pretty sure this HAS to be the last bit of snow left. We have had an unusually hot summer, so I can't believe it's July and there is still snow lingering!!!



No comments: