Monday, October 6, 2014

Tri School Trot 2014

Kayla had her first school fundraiser in September... The Tri School Trot.  I can't even believe it.  How is she so big so fast???  I feel like I was just writing this about Jaxton!  Who knew that two years would go by so quickly!  She was so excited to participate in something that big school age kids do... she was one of them now, and that couldn't have been more amazing to her!  Not only could she participate, but she knew that she would be running on the same track as her brother and she was ecstatic.  She was so cute to watch.  She wouldn't leave her teacher's side, but she did welcome Jenna in to walk and run with them.  Jenna felt so big and I was so happy that Kayla included her. 




I love how Jenna got right in there with all of the big kids... so cute.



I had two very proud children after their run.  Jaxton felt so big, saying that he ran 10 WHOLE LAPS!

No comments: