Monday, October 6, 2014

Boy Scouts... Yay!!!

Jaxton is officially in Boy Scouts and I'm so excited for him!  I know he will love it.  We had his first pack meeting and he got to learn some archery. He had such a determined little face and the poor kid still has a healing broken arm.  He got his cast off last week and still has to wear a brace sometimes (at school and when he's playing outside).  I should have known better than to let him do a boy scout meeting without it.  It hurt his arm to do the archery and because of the cast he has a smaller range of motion.  He was so disappointed that he couldn't shoot it as far as everyone else.  We explained to him that it was because of his arm and he accepted it pretty well.  I'll be happy, and so will Jaxton I'm sure, when his arm is completely healed.

No comments: