Friday, April 18, 2014

March 2014

This month Jenna and Owen did a lot of playing together.  I can tell Owen is getting older.  He's more interested in keeping up with the other kids now.  Jenna isn't much bigger than him, so it's so cute to watch them play together.
 
 

Owen has been watching Jenna potty-train. He decided it looked fun and thought he'd try it.  This kid is a crack-up!


This month also brought Owen his third and final 1st Birthday celebration.  Since Mom wasn't able to come up and celebrate when we gave him our gift and cake, she brought some gifts with her when she came to visit us next.  Owen, of course, loved the wrapping paper.  Grandmas are always good at picking the perfect gifts, too.  I can't say he was disappointed in the least.





He wasn't quite sure how he felt about this pony...

 Jenna, however, knew exactly how she felt about it.  She LOVED it!!!
 
 
Owen got his first REAL haircut this month!  I've done a small scissor cut now and then, but this time he had enough hair that we brought out the clippers.  He wasn't too sure at first, but did ok.  It didn't take long before he decided that he didn't like it much.  I couldn't get pictures of the crying, although I would have liked to.  I was too busy trying to keep him occupied.
 





After that, we were off to visit my family in Arizona!  It was a wonderful visit... that post to come!!!

1 comment:

Kelsi said...

Amy I hope you are doing well- the kids look so grown up and cute! Miss you!!