I love how Kayla is trying so hard to stay in step with them.
Monday, October 1, 2012
Let the Fundraisers Begin!
Well it's official. I am the parent of a school-aged child. A few weeks ago I gave my first donation to my own child's PTA fundraiser. Jaxton was very excited that we donated enough to win "the bright green T-shirt prize". And he got to wear it to the fundraiser run at the high school track. He felt very big. He actually did a really good job. He ran 3/4 of a lap on that track before he broke down in tears from a side cramp. After we took a rest and got some water, I convinced him that it was ok to walk. He had a hard time coping with that until he saw his teacher walking, too. All was ok after that and he walked 3 more laps. His teacher was so nice and walked with Kayla and Jaxton the whole last lap so that I could take a break and sit on the sidelines with Jenna. I welcomed the break and enjoyed just watching him. I can't believe how big he is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They are so big Amy! Time flies to fast.
Post a Comment