Saturday, September 29, 2012

IT'S A BOY!!!

Well I haven't really had time to blog these days so I'm super late on every post, but I just wanted to share some exciting news that I got a month ago...

IT'S A BOY!!!

Here is a profile picture.
His face is on the right, and he's looking left with his chin resting on his elbow.


I was prepping myself for the feeling of disappointment I would have if it wasn't a girl, but I was really surprised at how happy I was when they said (and we saw) that it was a boy.  The face of pure happiness that Jaxton had when they said the word, "boy", was so cute!  He wanted nothing more than a little brother, and I'm so happy that he got his wish.  I know that another boy will be such a good balance to our family.  Kayla was in denial for just a little bit that it wasn't a sister, but it didn't take but a couple of days before she got used to the idea that it was a little brother.  The kids couldn't be more excited, and they can't wait for January to come!

2 comments:

Kelsi said...

YAY!! I think 2 girls and 2 boys will be perfect. What a cute family you will have with the new addition. Can't wait to see his cute face.

Dean and Rachel said...

You're prego? How exciting girl! I'm so glad you're have another boy. Jaxton needs a little brother. How fun!!!